I'm None1, a person who likes esolangs (especially Brainfuck ) very much. (Note: I get my username
None1 from my favorite Python literal and that username was first used in PyPI because the username
None is probably taken by someone else there. And after that I just use
None1 as my username on any other websites that I registered, including this one.)
Here are the esolangs I've created, ordered by creation time:
- <stack>, a weird, stack-based esolang.
- flag, an esolang which disallows tabs.
- Blah, a joke esolang which doesn't even make sense.
- #b, a Brainfuck-equivalent but allows any character.
- NNVText is a joke esolang which considers an empty program the only invalid program.
- Brainfuck extended, a superset of Brainfuck which supports (hexa)decimal I/O, random, conditional operator and stuff.
- Remove Line Numbers is a joke esolang which removes all the line numbers in its source code and prints it.
- Permission denied, a joke esolang that no one can use, because they have no permission.
- B2C, brainfuck with only 2 cells.
- DeleteScript is a joke esolang, any program in this language deletes itself.
- 这不是编程语言！ is a Brainfuck equivalent, and claims that it is not a programming language.
- Malloc, a joke esolang which can only allocate memory.
- EmojiWee, a shorter alternative of Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
- DFS (Not that algorithm!) , extended Deadfish.
- Preserve Line Numbers, a twin language of Remove Line Numbers.
brainfuck, a simple esolang designed for unbrained people and non-humans, see also its extension B-H which is also created by me.
- Simon says brainfuck is a derivative of brainfuck and needs "Simon says: " in the beginning of each line.
- Arithmetic is an esolang based on arithmetic exams.
- Ifthen, my first uncomputable esolang.
- Beditasm, an editor-based Turing complete esolang, also my first Turing complete Esolang which isn't derived from Brainfuck. (No longer maintained)
- ifunge, Befunge in an image.
brainfuckis a simple esolang which is usable without fingers, and actually a funny way of saying Hello World program.
- Deadfuck, brainfuck without - instruction and uses DFS's encoding.
- 硕鼠 is a stack-based Chinese esolang which considers 吱 as the only valid keyword.
- PTotE is an esolang based on the Periodic Table of the Elements.
- Crop is a 2D esolang that does not terminate. (No longer maintained)
- Rebellent Brainfuck is brainfuck that does not always obey what you want it to do.
- Brainfuck(B,R,A,I,N,F,U,C,K) is a strict brainfuck equivalent.
- Setlang, an esolang using nested brackets.
- dotfuck, a brain-exploding brainfuck where you get to use only dots.
- fuck-brain, brainfuck will only 3 instructions left.
- C-Shop, a weird esolang without looping or comparing.
- Scratch is dumb is an esolang that tells you that Scratch IS dumb.
- 坑, an alternative of 🕳️ because emojis are hard to type in Windows.
- IOFuck, an esolang with only I/O and infinite loop.
- ?!, Turing complete esolang with only 2 commands
- Braces, where the only valid command is braces.
- Eliminate, the only esolang that can eliminate its current user.
- Deadchicken, a combination of Deadfish and Chicken.
- Hexdump, where all programs are hex dumps.
- NOP (esolang), not to be confused with NOP (instruction)
- Restricted chicken, chicken but any valid program is a quine.
- Ideadfish, an image version of Deadfish.
- Minimized BF, brainfuck with 4 commands, but still very powerful.
- WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeBasic, Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee with additional syntax.
- WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeBasic++, a Turing-complete derivative of WeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeBasic.
- Setlang++, Setlang with conditional operators.
- I cannot understand that., it doesn't understand anything!
- Idiot, a really dumb language!
- Restricted batch, batch but with only one command.
- Python but even worse
- So is your face.
- Goldfuck, hide !!Fuck programs in a sequence of messy numbers!
- Brainchicken, where the only keyword is "chicken".
- 脑操, the Chinese version of brainfuck.
- F! U! C! K! What do we appreciate!
- F!, a deadfish equivalent but with character output.
- BrainZ, compressed brainfuck.
- F!--, a downside of F!.
- Fish Code, an esolang with programs shaped like fish.
- Deadsnail, an esolang made simply to annoy its users!
- WsFuck, Binaryfuck but all the bits are replaced with whitespaces.
- TernLSB, an esolang that stores its program by assigning ternary LSB's in an image.
- NOPQ, NOP (esolang) with non-empty quines.
- Miser, simulates a person that doesn't want to give others money.
- ,, an esolang that uses only commas and line feeds.
- FJ, allows you to type programs using taps of your index fingers.
- Fuck you!, designed just to fuck its user!
- QuineFuck is brainfuck, but dedicated to make a large number of quines.
- Division, a language that always has the excuse to raise an error.
- Multiprocessing, a language that might crash your computer!
- Interpret Esolangs, an esolang that can do nothing but interpret a limited range of esolangs.
- ExampleFuck, brainfuck but every command is replaced with the name of a popular problem.
- UndetailedFuck, DetailedFuck but you tell it not to do something in order to let it do something.
- Anti-Plushie language is a language that is made only to be plushie incomplete.
- Chicken you too beautiful (a.k.a JNTM) is a brainfuck equivalent.
- H🌍++ (or HWorld++or HWorldFuck) is an extension of H🌍+ which is an extension of H🌍.
- ™ or TM is an esolang made to implement a Truth Machine (except type 4, which is basically a joke).
- Multiplicity or mul is an esolang that focuses on the multiplicity of prime factors in the factorization of the number.
- Hello! Hello Again! is a joke esolang that can only print, do nothing and perform an infinite loop.
- HQ9- is a HQ9+ derivative.
- Cat Program (language) is an esolang that can do nothing except a cat program.
- BinaryLanguage is a language that can do some binary operations.
- Self-modifying Brainfuck# is a variation of Self-modifying Brainfuck.
- Func, where you can only do things with built-in functions.
- Func++, an extension of Func.
- This is not a brainfuck derivative is not a brainfuck derivative.
- Error is an esolang that always raises an error.
- PocketFuck encodes brainfuck programs in a space-efficient way and therefore programs are small enough to be put in your pocket!
- ErrorFullC++ is ErrorFull, but to C++.
- 'xxx' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. denies all commands and prints an error message for each command.
- XD is uncomputable, yet Turing complete. XD
- Infinite loop (esolang) can do an infinite loop.
- ErrorFuck is ErrorFull, but to brainfuck.
- Befudge is minimized Befunge, but extremely hard to program in!
- Hello Fuck! is basically brainfuck with bit cells but uses
Worldinstead of bits.
- OISCalypse is an OISC inspired by Brainpocalypse that has only one command, and that command has only one parameter. (My first OISC!)
- OISCalypse with I/O is OISCalypse but with I/O.
- 100BF. Congratulations, my 100th esolang! :D
- Introduce yourself, a psudonatural esolang.
- Dumb self-modifying language is a very dumb brainfuck based self-modifying esolang.
- FakeC is a C-like esolang made to optimize brainfuck.
- Plus is a joke language that uses only the tokens
- PlusOrOutput is a language that can only increment and output.
- PlusIntOutput is a variation of PlusOrOutput
- This esolang is a brainfuck derivative is a brainfuck derivative.
- AuFI is PTotE but seems to make more sense.
- LambdaPython is Python but you cannot define normal functions.
- 0x42 is HQ9+B but with only the B command.
- Deadsocket can open sockets, but not closing them.
- foo : The term 'foo' is not recognized as the name of a cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again. is like 'xxx' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. but to Powershell.
- SyntaxError: invalid syntax treats all commands as valid/invalid.
- Redundant is brainfuck but you have to add the first 5000 digits of pi before each command.
- Shameful is a very shameful language.
- Fork is brainfork but without the brain part.
- Look! is my first sound-based esolang.
- \ or backslash is a self-modifying language that uses only two characters: slash and backslash.
- BrainHalt is brainfuck but it can solve the halting problem.
- 0 bytes XD has an interpreter with 0 bytes, but it can still output.
- Obfuscated is an esolang that is made to make you suffer.
- FoolFuck is a very dangerous esolang that can badly damage the user's computer if not used properly.
- & is a joke esolang that only works if that esolang doesn't exist.
- Joke computer programming language is a language that runs on a 1-bit computer.
- This esolang is not a push-down automata is just a push-down automata.
- ><x> is a 2D esolang and a cross between Deadfish and ><>.
- NH3 is a joke esolang.
- Euler can do nothing but compute the transcendental number e.
- NopLWSI is a joke esolang that has no quine.
- Fizzbuzz is an esolang. All it can do is FizzBuzz.
- ; is input only.
- 1 is a very painful, stack-based esolang that has only one literal: 1.
- Joke Page is an esolang made to be pointless.
- Gofe is a golfing language.
- Psychopaths is a language that only uses a print function.
- +*- is an esolang very close to a Minsky machine.
Languages that I know how to write
These are the languages I know how to program in:
- Visual Basic
- Quine (programming language)
- C# (a bit)
The articles I've created:
- Programming abillities of different esolangs
- Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Python interpreter
- A brief explaination of the 硕鼠 example programs
Python program which generates 硕鼠 code that prints the certain text(supposed to be deleted because the program is too short)
- .fuck cat program
- #b Python interpreter
- !!Fuck Python interpreter
- A+B Problem
- DetailedFuck Python interpreter
- brainfuck Python interpreter
- brainfuck C++ interpreter
- brainfuck speed test
- Crazy Layered Memory
I also made interpreters for esolangs that are invented by others, they're (languages in brackets are languages I use to implement the corresponding esolang):
- Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (Python)
- !!Fuck (Python)
- Welcome to Esolang, the esoteric programming languages wiki! (Python)
- Brainfuck (StegFuck, Python, C++ etc.)
- Text (Python)
- Factor (Python)
- Nope. (C#, brainfuck, etc.)
- Python but bad (Python)
- Nil (Python, C)
- Segmentation Fault (Python)
- Snack+ (Python, C++)
- Snackfish (Python)
- DetailedFuck (Python)
- H🌍+ (C++)
- pRINT (brainfuck)
- Hello++++ (Powershell)
- Hello++++++++ (Python)
- Increment (Python)
- lezy (C#)
- Catshark (C#)
- Brainpocalypse (Python)
- Hi (Python)
- User:Marina (Python)
- bash: foo: No such file or directory (Python, C)
- Brain-Flak (C++)
- 24 (Python)
- vv (Python)
- Headsecks (Python)
- I am sure this is the shortest code for 99 bottles of beer (Text, Win Golf)
Challenges that I tried
I also wrote some challenges in various languages, including:
I also wrote a very short (and perhaps the shortest) Befunge-93 hello world program.
User:None1/InDev, will contain esolangs and articles in development.
My favorite word
My favorite word is
it is also OK.
What I like
- brainfuck and Befunge. (they are good)
- Brainfuck code generators. (although they aren't very decent)
- Steganography. (it's amazing)
- Python and C/C++. (they're powerful)
- No-code esolangs. (they are funny)
- Other esoteric languages.
What I dislike
- Scratch. (it's useless and idiotic) But to be clarified, I don't hate Scratch programmers!!!
- *nix. (many packages (e.g. libbf, C2BF) are designed for *nix only and not Windows, that's dumb)
- Regular expressions. (they are unreadable)
- Closing files or freeing dynamic memory. (Wouldn't the system automatically do these when the program terminates???)
- HTTPS (Who needs HTTPS when we have HTTP?)
Note: In fact, Scratch isn't the language I hate the most, the languages I hate the most are Ruby and Perl and PHP.
What I believe
The shorter a program, the better it is.
My projects about esolangs
EsoDev is an IDE for esoteric languages, it initially supports 4 languages, but extensions are allowed to gain support for other languages.