|Designed by||PoptartPlungerBoi cinnamony|
|Computational class||Turing complete|
|Major implementations||Implemented (Wiki) Unimplemented (Other Websites)|
(Not to be confused with NICE, written normally) is an esolang created by PoptartPlungerBoi and cinnamony in 2023. This esolang uses images of memes to make a program. To make a program, MS Paint is used with images using Copy+Paste. As of June 2023, there are no interpreters for yet.
The direction of the esolang is the typical up-to-down running movement. As in the diagram shown, the memes are connected by a line to make the output.
- Start, used to start the program. File:Start nice.jpeg
- Input, used to print any integer, value and character. File:Input nice.png
Diagram: File:2input nice.png
Unlike the rest of the program, the Input keyword uses red lines instead of black. (as seen in diagram) The looks at each red line differs the use.
- Repeat, used to repeat the code to any number. File:Repeat nice.jpg
Diaragram: File:2repeat nice.jpg
Just like the Input keyword, the Repeat keyword uses colored lines, but blue, and creates a bubble. (as seen in diagram) the blue box refers to how many time the script in the blue bubble should repeat. Inside of the blue bubble could be any script, just without the start or stop keywords.
- If Then, used to make a statement with a hypothesis in which that is followed by a conclusion. File:Inicememe.jpg
The lines are shown in purple. Just like the Repeat keyword, It forms a bubble. This time, there is a big gap at the right. the input box can be anything.
If Then Else
- If Then Else, same as If Then, but also gives an option that is the polar opposite of said meme. File:Elsenice.jpg
Same as the If Then keyword, but no hole at the right. (as seen in diagram) The bubble is now much more bigger and is seperated into two bubbles. The If Then Else keyword is required to be inside the second bubble once programming. The purple foobar box can also be in the second bubble. The two bubbles can also make their own passage lines to other memes.
- Ask, used to tell the programmer to ask anything. File:Ask nice.jpg
- Set variable, used to set and store a number in a variable File:Sv nice.jpg
- Change variable, used to change the stored number in the current variable File:Cv nice.jpg
Diagram: File:Variable 2.png
The lines are shown in yellow. To store numbers, the digits must be in the rhombus. A vertical line in a rhombus allows to change the current number in the variable.
Types of Operations:
- Add, used to add numbers
- Subtract, used to subtract numbers
- Multiply, used to multiply numbers
- Divide, used to divide numbers
- Modulo, used to find the remainder when one integer is divided by another
- Round, used to round the given number to the nearest integer
- Rational, used to perform a specified function on a given number and reports the result
- Less than/Better than/Equal, used to calculate which number is higher, lower, or equal than the other
- Or/And, used to compare more conditions
- Not, used to return the opposite value of the input, reversing its value
- Event, similar to the If Then and the If Then Else keywords but it can be activated at any time. File:Nice event.jpg
Diagram: File:Event nice.png
Just like the If Then and the If Then Else keywords, the lines are purple. this time, the bubble must be below the meme. Any script can be inside the bubble to activate an event.
- Stop, used to stop the program. File:New stopn.PNG