I am the error machine in your Python file machine and I will unbreak your program.
I am “currently” working on Interstack, a stack-based esolang with some influence from Brainfuck.
My languages on this wiki are:
- brainfunc, it’s brainfuck with functions
- Line Feed, which uses the same file extension (.lf) as LogicF---
- Not Python, don't believe me? Go check it out for yourself
- ROTfuck, still working on Hello World example
- The Temporary Stack
- XENBLN, a code-golfing language with a function-parameter syntax similar to that of @ (@ is not one of my languages)
A "Hello" program is an alternative to a "Hello, World!" program if either you’re too lazy or your language is limited to 5-10 output characters per program.