I have replied at my talk page. R. Koot 10:47, 18 Oct 2006 (UTC)
Is your game "Maze Runner" inspired by Chip's Challenge? It reminds me of it. --Aardwolf 12:47, 12 Nov 2006 (UTC)
Hi Graue, I've emailed you something to add to the Esoteric File Archive. Deschutron 15:06, 7 February 2010 (UTC)
Problem with mediawiki cache
I have noticed a problem with at least one of the articles, namely Kayak. A database error happens when accessing it. I have restored the database locally and it worked, so I could not reproduce the problem. Since it does not happen when I access the history page and click on the last edition, I assumed it's a cache problem. I asked in #mediawiki and someone told me that truncating mw_objectcache would clear the cache, but you'd probably better first check the error log to see what the reported problem is. --pgimeno 23:19, 28 January 2008 (UTC)
- This happens to me too, but its not for any specific page, it happens randomly. To reproduce it all i do is hit Random page half a dozen to a dozen times and i'll usually get it. Here is what i get:
A database query syntax error has occurred. This may indicate a bug in the software. The last attempted database query was: (SQL query hidden) from within function "MediaWikiBagOStuff::_doquery". MySQL returned error "1030: Got error 127 from storage engine (localhost)".
poiuy_qwert 04:42, 29 January 2008 (UTC)
User:22.214.171.124 has been posting rubbish on this wiki. The instance on Talk:Main page was reverted, but there's still Talk:Gravity/w/w/wiki/Talk:Gravity/w/index.php. I think the page wants deleting.... -- Smjg 09:43, 15 April 2008 (UTC)
- I keep deleting that one all the time. But I'm not here all the time... :) I've deleted it again. By the way, if you see spam, it's most likely gone in at least twelve hours. --Keymaker 10:17, 6 June 2008 (UTC)
I was hoping that the Esolang wiki could be added to Wikipanion, an iPhone app for MediaWiki sites. Apparently, you need to enable API access for that to happen. Is that possible? --(this comment by 126.96.36.199 at 21:38, 17 January 2012 UTC; please sign your comments with ~~~~)
- What effect will this have on the amount of spam we get? — Smjg (talk) 17:37, 20 January 2012 (UTC)
- If it would add spam, will enabling it read-only allow less spam message? --Zzo38 18:02, 20 January 2012 (UTC)
- I apologize for having missed this message. If still interested in this you would have to contact User:Ehird, who has taken over hosting the wiki. --Graue 09:33, 21 February 2012 (UTC)
- API access is turned on, so this should now be possible. —ehird 10:50, 21 February 2012 (UTC)
Mar 12, 2012 sortle.pl implementation of Sortle
The spec says that the initial names can only consist of letters. The implementation also allows numbers.
The spec says that numerical calculations are done modulo 4294967296. The implementation uses larger ints and accepts negative numbers. The fib.sort example calculates a number larger than 4294967296.
The spec says that matching
"finfund" results in
"fin". The implementation results in
"finfun". Many of the examples, using
(.)! rather than
(.!), depend on this behavior.
-- Qpliu (talk) 07:32, 9 January 2019 (UTC)