b_jonas has created the esoteric languages Amycus, Amycus Severus, and Hyperamycus by a single mistake. He has created Olvasható willingly. He has also created scan and geo, but apologizes for them with the excuse that he was really young back then.
- The domain-specific language from ICFP 2009, for space travel orbital mechanics
- Forth-like languages first and third from IOCCC 1992 buzzard.2 http://www.ioccc.org/years.html#1992_buzzard.2
- OpenTTD signals http://wiki.openttd.org/Main_Page
- GCC and GHC from ICFP contest 2014 https://icfpcontest2014.github.io/
- That language that pretends to be a Forth-alike but actually only has a stack of depth 2 so is really an accumulator-based machine.
- Possibly some other computers in http://members.iinet.net.au/~daveb/simplex/ringhome.html
- Browse https://github.com/topics/programming-language
- Write more about Amycus and Amicus.