b_jonas has created the esoteric languages Amycus, Amycus Severus, and Hyperamicus by a single mistake. He has created Olvasható willingly. He has also created scan and geo, but apologizes for them with the excuse that he was really young back then.
- Chomsky-like string replacement language in Knuth TAOCP 1.1, which he claims is almost the same as given by the book A. A. Markov, The Theory of Algorithms, Trudy Mat. Inst. Akad. Nauk. 42 (1954), 1–376.
- Forth-like languages first and third from IOCCC 1992 buzzard.2 http://www.ioccc.org/years.html#1992_buzzard.2
- Babbage analytical engine language IOCCC 1992 buzzard1 http://www.de.ioccc.org/years-spoiler.html#1992_buzzard.1
- OpenTTD signals http://wiki.openttd.org/Main_Page
- GCC and GHC from ICFP contest 2014 http://icfpcontest.org/
- That language that pretends to be a Forth-alike but actually only has a stack of depth 2 so is really an accumulator-based machine.
- Write more about Amycus, restricted versions, and the language Amycus was supposed to be.
- Possibly some other computers in http://members.iinet.net.au/~daveb/simplex/ringhome.html