I am the error machine in your Python file machine and I will unbreak your program.
I am “currently” working on Interstack, a stack-based esolang with some influence from Brainfuck.
My languages on this wiki are:
- brainfunc, it’s brainfuck with functions
- Eso2D, my first fungeoid on this wiki
- function x(y)
- Infinite Goto
- Line Feed, which uses the same file extension (.lf) as LogicF---
- Minimal operation language, a test of my implementation/regex abilities
- Not Python, don't believe me? Go check it out for yourself
- PlusOrMinus 2, a 2D version of PlusOrMinus with a conditional direction change
- ROTfuck, still working on Hello World example
- The Temporary Stack
- XENBLN, a code-golfing language with a function-parameter syntax similar to that of @ (@ is not one of my languages)
Possibly useful regexes
Here’s one to put exactly one space on each side of each operator, e.g. “a= b” -> “a = b” (replace
<=|==|>=| with your 2-char operators, and
re.sub(r"\s*(<=|==|>=|[+\-/*^<=>])\s*", r" \1 ", yourString) yourString.replace(/\s*(<=|==|>=|[+\-/*^<=>])\s*/, " $1 ")
A "Hello" program is an alternative to a "Hello, World!" program if you’re too lazy to output 13 characters, your language is limited to 5-12 output characters per program, or you can’t output “Hello, World!” or an equivalent in your language (for example, in HGFTSNOA, ‘W’ can’t be output).
Loop while no input program
A program that continues asking for user input until that input is empty, e.g. nothing is entered.