I am Orby. I like to write code and do math, among other things. I am particularly interested in reversible languages and instruction set minimization.
These are most of the languages I have contributed to the wiki.
- Sea (2020) is a 3 command simple translation of Underload.
- Clementine (2020) is a 4 command simple translation of Underload.
- Skiforth (2020) a SK-calculus based Forth.
- Post Dominos (2019) a language based off the Post correspondence problem.
- Zahlen (2019) a golfing language particularly suited toward solving integer problems.
- Poolshark (2019) an idea I'm toying with using dynamical billiards.
- Hao (2018) a language that performs computation with Wang tiles on a 1-D tape.
- Clem (2014) a stack based language with first class functions. My first attempt at a language.
- Artemis (2020) is a simple translation of &brainfuck.
- &brainfuck (2020) introduces levels of indirection to brainfuck.
- Conditional brainfuck (2020) replaces the  constuct in brainfuck with an implicit loop.
- Semordnilap (2019) a reversible language that is similar to Reversible Bitfuck, but consists entirely of semordnilaps. It's actually kind of interesting.
- Picofuck (2017) a community driven effort to discover 2 command simple translations of Reversible Bitfuck.
- Nanofuck (2017) a 3 command simple translation of Reversible Bitfuck.
- Reversible Bitfuck (2017) yet another Brainfuck variant.
- Trml (2020) is a term-rewriting metalanguage.
- A1 (2017) A 3 command RISC architecture with reasonable code density.
- Teriyaki (2017) A specification for a VDP that has no VRAM and supports 1 on-screen color.
Ideas in progress
- User:Orby/Stochastic ideas on esoteric stochastic computing
Pages I find interesting
I am mostly maintaining this list to keep track of interesting things I find on the wiki.