- Some parts of Pxem is very ambiguous and we need to make clarified and extended version.
- Original one used not to tell from uppercases and lowercases when it is next to dots, but we must tell them clearly.
- .p, .o, .n are too ambiguous because it isn't shown whether it should output newlines or shouldn't. What about this: lowercase ones do while uppercase ones don't.
- We are not really sure what to do if your stack has only an element while getting conditional commands which requires two elements.
- Should we get to corresponding .a or not?
- Must we throw the only remaining element away?