b_jonas has created the esoteric languages Amycus, Amycus Severus, and Hyperamycus by a single mistake. He has created Olvasható willingly. He has also created scan and geo, but apologizes for them with the excuse that he was really young back then.
- Forth-like languages first and third from IOCCC 1992 buzzard.2 http://www.ioccc.org/years.html#1992_buzzard.2
- Babbage analytical engine language IOCCC 1992 buzzard1 http://www.de.ioccc.org/years-spoiler.html#1992_buzzard.1 , see also https://codegolf.stackexchange.com/a/162531/6691
- OpenTTD signals http://wiki.openttd.org/Main_Page
- GCC and GHC from ICFP contest 2014 http://icfpcontest.org/
- That language that pretends to be a Forth-alike but actually only has a stack of depth 2 so is really an accumulator-based machine.
- Possibly some other computers in http://members.iinet.net.au/~daveb/simplex/ringhome.html
- Write more about Amycus and Amicus.