Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hi, I'm MD XF. I'm a C programmer, I enjoy code golfing, and I write esoteric languages.
- Decimal was my first attempt at a stack-based esolang. It's not all that great. Decimal
- Memescript is (will be) a collection of programming languages based on memes.
- shortC is a language that transpiles to C. It's C, but shorter.
- rk is a non-esoteric programming language with a syntax meant to be compatible with dyslexia.
- What is a trivial Brainf**k derivative.
- Hello World is a stupid language for printing "Hello, World!"
- Triangular is a two-dimensional stack-based esoteric programming language, where the playing field is arranged in the shape of a triangle. Triangular
- Cubically is an intensely, painfully complex programming language based on a Rubik's Cube. Cubically
I have also written the shortest C quine.