I find it more than slightly funny that anybody believed the story to be true in the first place, considering that Sweden hasn't had a) nuclear submarines b) capital punishment in the nuclear age.
Entertaining language nonetheless, looks like a mongrel descendant of BANCStar.
- a) The post doesn't say the submarines are nuclear, in fact it states that kvikkalkul programs are used for torpedo guidance systems.
- b) That is probably the biggest mistake of the language author. --Rune 14:40, 25 Nov 2005 (GMT)
- A highly respected Swedish officer, who wishes to stay anonymous, told me that this language is still in use.
- (At least it's interesting language.. I wonder if it's a real one. --User:Keymaker)
- Some rumours about the language point to either nuclear subs or a nuclear weapons program, but now that I re-read the original post I realized it really doesn't mention either. Good point, Rune. Oh, and do you personally know the officer, Keymaker? It would be interesting to get an (anonymous, of course) statement from him/her regarding the language and its current and previous use. --220.127.116.11 17:35, 25 Nov 2005 (GMT)