Jump to navigation Jump to search
Current compiler work
- cry - pyth in Crystal
- What the fuck is the Internet? - tape and stack machine based on Jason Mewes' obscene rap at the beginning of Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back.
I wrote these interpreters for language specs developed by other esopersons. They are public domain.
- smatiny.rb - Ruby interpreter for SMATINY, programming via swapping line numbers
- bbf2bf.rb - Convert ehird's "brainfuck to B Nomic platonic autoaction english" to brainfuck
- hexagrid.rb - Ruby interpreter for Hexagrid, which reminds me of The Mummy for some reason
- walp.rb - Ruby interpreter and text graphic debugger for WALP (What A Limited Programming language)
- weave.rb - Ruby debugging interpreter for the threaded bf derivatives Weave and brainfork plus pbrain and braintwist and Reversible Brainfuck and JumpFuck and traditional brainfuck. Supports EsoAPI. Supports inline Ruby.
- brainfuck interpreter in Snap! blocks: Image - Run in browser