Upcoming Features in Keg+
You know, seeing as how I'm currently working on the interpreter for the next iteration of Keg, I figured I might tell of some new and improved features:
- Strings! (Delimited by `, ¶, "/' (those fancy ones), and 2 other characters I don't have on my phones keyboard)
- String Compression
- New data types and cohesion (integers, characters, strings and stacks)!
- Built-in function library
- Predefined constants
- A standard sequence library
And a bit more! All coming as soon as I finish the interpreter and the docs.
Don't worry... Keg is staying the same way it is! Keg+ will be completely independent of Keg, with a separate page and github repo.
That's coming soon.
Keg+ Backwards compatibility issue and Keg lengthy code issue
I believe if Keg implemented non-reversed input, then programs might be more flexible. So, I decided to implement non-reversed input for the
- I'll post the language design specs soon so you can see what you like and don't like. Also, I believe it will be mostly backwards compatible. Hey, that's a good meme! JonoCode9374 (talk) 01:30, 3 August 2019 (UTC)
- I essentially only care about the length of programs, and the features in it if that makes programs longer; I will only extend the language and not minify the language. "If you don't like it, then don't use it." From here--"If you don't like it, then don't use it.". A (talk) 02:16, 3 August 2019 (UTC)