I have made several Brainfuck interpreters and compilers in Basic, Pascal, and Fortran (none of them officially released).
 Languages designed by me:
- Brainfuck--: A Brainfuck derivative
- Track: A two-dimensional language.
- Minifuck: A Brainfuck derivative with 3 instructions.
- Minifuck-2D: A two-dimensional Brainfuck derivative with 4 instructions.
- Ultimate bf istruction minimalization!: 2 instruction BF!
 Implementations I have written
 Current Projects:
- MarioLANG 2.0: Adds lots of cool stuff like a jetpack, a function to display the source code (makes it easy to make a mario game (and also a quine))
 Ideas for future development
- A language using a physics engine to do all the commands.
- A language storing values in cells on the surface of a sphere.
- Something with a Christmas theme:)