Kang Seonghoon, as known as tokigun or lifthrasiir, is a South Korean programmer interested in esoteric programming languages, especially Befunge variants. I am lifthrasiir in #esoteric.
I have designed the following programming languages:
I have been related to the languages:
- Aheui, first known esolang designed for Korean. I heavily participated in the development of Aheui.
I have also implemented several languages since 2005. Most of these implementations are now collectively known as Esotope project:
- 3code (esotope-3code)
- Aheui (esotope-aheui)
- Befunge-93 (esotope-minbf93, squeezed interpreter)
- Brainfuck (esotope-bfc, optimizing compiler)
- Funge-98 (PyFunge, fully conforming interpreter)
- Migol 09 (esotope-migol)
- NULL (esotope-null)
- Whirl (esotope-whirl, obfuscated interpreter)
- Whitespace (esotope-ws, obfuscated & shaped interpreter)
My current main project w.r.t. esolangs is Esotope, an integrated framework for implementing esolang implementations. I plan to port my original implementations to esotope as well.
(Note: These repositories are also mirrored at Bitbucket.)