Hello esoteric programmers! Welcome to my home in this wiki!
I am a stranger boi from the land of yoga, temples, and spicy food. You may call me Moon for short (Sunny is already my brother's nickname). I am also a person with an interest in esolangs! (I actually have interests in a lot of things, e.g this)
Also, I do like a handful of jokes and weird spelling (Notice how I wrote "boi" earlier), but I hate them when it comes to documentation and learning. That is a reason why I created this account - To fix pages.
My programming experience
Nowadays, I make games using the Unity game engine (with C#).
I suddenly came across the Wikipedia article about esolangs and brainy boi. This enhanced my idea about programming theory. I immediately got tangled to all these different weird languages, so now look at me having an apartment on this wiki.
Languages I know
- C (I learned it from a few articles about esolangs & my knowledge of C#)
- Numerous esolangs (I am trying to read about every one of these enchantments, and also, in fact, creating C# interpreters for the ones I can)
Languages I made
Sadly, I have made none. I do have ideas for a few semi-spicy esolangs though!
Before I make some, I should create a GitHub account first to prove that they are possible though.
What I am doing
- Trying to survive in that room of oily pencils and boredom, where I revise FLIPPING NUMBERLINES while getting embarassed by being stung by wasps.
- Creating the articles of the languages that are on TIO but not on this wiki. (I will usually create a new article every Saturday or Sunday, though I might miss making one because of excesive revision tasks from that room of oily pencils and boredom, where I revise FLIPPING NUMBERLINES while getting embarassed by being stung by wasps.)
- Creating C# console apps about specific esolangs. (I could show them here, but C# programs tend to be extra long)
- Creating a replica of the holy artifact for gamers in Unity and C#. (The level design for World 1-1 is complete.) Development is currently postponed due to that room of oily pencils and boredom, where I revise FLIPPING NUMBERLINES while getting embarassed by being stung by wasps
- Playing around with 33 (Article will be deployed in a few days)!
- Playing around with The Powder Toy
You can find all my esolang projects here (If there are some).
Last of all,
thanks for stopping by! :D