Hello! I'm Kamila Szewczyk (nicknamed Palaiologos), the creator of various to-brainfuck compilers and esoteric languages. Overview:
- Proof proven that Seed is Turing-complete.
- A Lisp interpreter in Malbolge - MalbolgeLisp and a book about it: Design and implementation of the most complex Malbolge program to date.
- asm2bf (or at github) v 1a/2ab/3/4abc/5a/1.*
- over 90 entries to ppcg.
- can program malbolge, seed, malbolge unshackled, malbolge20 and a bunch of other nonsense.
- proposed Szewczyk notation for the Minsky machine
- made UM8, dirac, asm2ws.
I currently do not spend much of my time on esoteric languages and found interest (primarily) in conventional programming language development and data compression.
My Github account: kspalaiologos