Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hello! I'm Kamila Szewczyk (nicknamed Palaiologos) creator of various to brainfuck compilers and esoteric language theoretican. My work includes:
- Izmit compiler series. Izmit 1 and Izmit 2 were partially lost when my HDD failed, but I have backups lying around so there is a chance I'll dig them. Izmit is generic C compiler targeting bfasmv2ab/3/4abc/5a.
- I've proven that Seed is Turing-complete.
- I've made a Lisp interpreter in Malbolge - MalbolgeLisp, and I wrote a book about it: Design and implementation of the most complex Malbolge program to date.
- asm2bf (or on github) v 1a/2ab/3/4abc/5a/1.* creator.
- I made Gisa.
- Made a few games in Brainfuck
- bfbot author
- submitted over 90 entries to ppcg.
- broke Seed (better than feersum! and shared an algorithm)
- broke Malbolge
- broke Malbolge20
- broke Malbolge Unshackled, by creating a chess game, minesweeper and deadfish interpreter in it.
- wrote a Malbolge interpreter in Malbolge Unshackled
- proposed Szewczyk notation for the Minsky machine
- made UM8
- made dirac
- asm2ws author.
My current work includes:
- breaking impossible-to-write languages
- maintaining asm2bf
- writing specification for esofun (this may take longer than my lifespan)
My Github: kspalaiologos