A rush editor. (that edits the fastest)
- Sashleyfuck, a Brainfuck derivative that uses S-A-H-L-E-Y.
- Blyat, a modded Cyrillic++ just to use CS:GO meme terms instead of normal code.
- Human's mind have sex with someone, stupid Brainfuck. You just have to use word meanings instead of symbols, like "move pointer to the right add add move pointer to the right" and stuff.
- Here's to the crazy ones, a inspired Shakespeare (link is stub) just to reference Apple's classic TextEdit icon that says "Dear Kate, Here's to the crazy ones..."
- ℵ0 (Aleph-Naught/Aleph-Zero/Aleph-Null/N0/NO/ℵO), a brainfuck derivative that literally distorts your code and glitches it.
- Cyrillic++, the language that uses Russian code. (UTF-8 required)