Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nurdle is I, I have been programming for years.
Things I've Made
Stuff I've made (I don't know what else to say)
These are esolangs that I made (Chronological Order)
- ABFC (Another BrainFuck Clone) A wimpmode version of brainfuck.
- Bruhfunk Like brainfuck but worse.
- brainfuckest (not really an esolang but meh whatever)
- Cathain slashes but hexidecimal
- Arís Cathain but objectively better
- brainFn a functional brainfuck derivative inspired by Brainfunct with labels and function concatenation
Implementations of esolangs that were made by me
- Nurdle's Eso-Interpreter, A web-based interpreter for ABFC (Another BrainFuck Clone), brainfuck, brainfuckest, and Bruhfunk.
- Original ABFC Interpreter, The first interpreter I made for ABFC (Another BrainFuck Clone), written in python.
- Cathain Interpreter, written in python, very terrible code.
- brainFn Interpreter, written in C, ugly code but it somehow still works.