I did leave from Esolangs wiki
Esolangs I finished
BytFuckI think the idea is great and the esolang is too, check it
FscratchProud of the work I did
(HA)pple waITINGI don't know, I like but at the same time I don't
BigspaceI wanted to make a pretty good language but ended up lazily done
EsomachineMy first esolang and my worst esolang
- I actually don't like Joke esolangs
Esolangs I was working
- Working in multiple esolangs at the same time is not a good idea
AsviThe idea was amazing at the start, now I just want to finish it
Code is esoRemade 3 times, none of these worked so I dont know what to make with it
MineScriptit was an old esolang i didn't finish so i want to do it now
Older ideas I had
- Help me!!! every 3 seconds I have an idea for an esolang
- A spaghetti esolang without a way to split words in the code, maybe name should be "trueclone"
- A low-level assembly-like esolang based entirely in System Calls, maybe name should be "Kinder"
- An esolang with undo and redo function in it, maybe name should be "NOFA"
- An esolang in which code gets read in columns of zeroes and ones (like how people show binary), like [this], maybe name should be "esohack"
- An esolang in which the instructions are really specific, maybe name should be "shate"
- An esolang in which his source code is a .INI file, maybe name should be "esolang.ini"
- A high-level esolang in which there are no symbols in the source code, maybe name should be "JealousJava"
- An esolang which is programming using wires, transistors and probably more, maybe name should be "7zircuit"
- An esolang which seems not esoteric but actually it is (not Entropy), can't think of a name because I don't have an idea of the language
- An esolang based on classical Roblox tycoons which have Droppers, maybe name should be "32D"
- An esolang which mix two dimensional and one dimensional code, maybe name should be "thrwo"
- BF-ASM:4, BF-ASM:16.