Jump to navigation Jump to search
I make esolangs sometimes. Idk. I also like trying to prove the computational class of esolangs.
Languages meant to explore concepts:
- Nu, an OO graph-rewriting tarpit... thingy.
- Affine Mess, a language where you XOR stuff, and the language does the rest.
- Selmotic, a time-travelling language where "time viruses" mess up your code.
Languages that are hard/unusable just for the sake of it:
- FourQueue, a wildly inconvenient language where you must do math on 4s in a queue.
- !aBF', a quasi-joke language.