To The Top Right Corner
- This article is a stub, which means that it is not detailed enough and needs to be expanded. Please help us by .
- The title of this article is incorrect because of technical limitations. The correct title is ToTheTopRightCorner.
ToTheTopRightCorner is an esolang which you need to write from the bottom left to the top right corner. You can use these symbols:
↑: Go up. (
→: Go right. (
↓: Go down. (
←: Go left. (
↗: Go up and go right. (
↘: Go down and go right. (
↙: Go down and go left. (
↖: Go up and go left. (
- You must land on the top right center and you must start at the bottom left.
- A 5×5 grid like the one under:
a b c d e f g h i j k IFK m n o p q r IFK t u v w x z
- IFK means "input from keyboard".(The order to input is from right to left and down to up)
There are two parts in your programme - the directions and the grid.The programme outputs all the grids in the order you walk on it.
>>>>^^^<<+> p c s d ! c e l r o K k K k W 1 2 3 4 , H e l l o