The chan-esoteric stack
- The title of this article is incorrect because of technical limitations. The correct title is The #esoteric stack.
The #esoteric stack is a software solutions stack based on the Principals of Eso. It is a ridiculously large stack, with too many things that nobody should ever use.
Feel free to add whatever because WTFN. In no particular order, the #esoteric stack currently consists of:
- Any non-esoteric (or really useful but esoteric) language (used to implement the rest of the stack). (preferably Python, unless Forth is an option)
- An IRC bot
- User:zzo38's Z-Machine implementation
- A language consisting of nothing but an extended variant on call/cc
- Any suitable CHIP-8 interpreter (preferably esoteric)