Mixed Polyglot and Quine
Where does [THIS] fit in the spectrum. It's a sort of mix of the two, but it's only ever one language at a time and doesn't output itself until it goes right round the loop. It's obviously not a polyglot quine.
Minimal languages for polyglot quine
I will like to design/see two languages: which will be able to create couple such as
program A in languages X and Y -> program B
program B in language X and Y -> program A
but the code for these two programs should have the lowest possible symbol count.
--(this comment by 22.214.171.124 at 16:46, 10 October 2014 UTC; please sign your comments with ~~~~)
Challenge: Create a(n)...
- Airline food-A.R.T.I.C.L.E. polyglot
- A.R.T.I.C.L.E.-Poetic polyglot
- A.R.T.I.C.L.E.-Chef polyglot
- A.R.T.I.C.L.E.-Drive-In Window polyglot
- A.R.T.I.C.L.E.-Beatnik polyglot
- A.R.T.I.C.L.E.-Shakespeare polyglot
- Befunge-B sharp polyglot
- Befunge-Python polyglot