Talk:Object oriented Thue
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Would somebody mind giving feed-back on how easy this page is to understand? I can't really tell myself because I made it up in the first place.188.8.131.52 17:00, 11 October 2012 (UTC)
- This won't seem like a direct answer to your question, but...
- Experience shows that no matter how well written a language description is, there will almost always be something in it that can be interpreted ambiguously.
- For maximum clarity, along with your description, provide:
- An implementation of the language.
- As many example programs as possible.
- This lets questions be resolved though a sort of "majority rules" process. In the case of an inconsistency: If the description and examples agree, it's probably a bug in the implementation. If the implementation and the examples agree, it's probably a problem with the description. If the description and the implementation agree, the problem is probably with the example. Chris Pressey (talk) 07:00, 18 October 2012 (UTC)