Jump to navigation Jump to search
Know Bugs As of Version [Alpha 1.3.5]
- [FIXED]If a character or string is assigned to an integer only variable, which all variables in Cheese Squared are right now, it will infinitely print out the variable name.
- [FIXED]Wheels are completely non-functional.
- Wheels can create same-name variables.
- So it turns out that the bug (fixed in Version Alpha 1.3) that caused an infinite printing loop, was caused by setting a variable (currently all variables are integers) to a string or character. Although I’ve since fixed this bug I suspect that taste could cause some compiler bugs in the future... 𝕾𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖘 (𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤) 12:04, 17 May 2021 (UTC)
Better 'stock' and 'wheelstock' functions
- Within the current version (v1.3.5-a), stock and wheelstock both simply print out basic lists of their contents. Stock should be able to have all of its arrows aligned towards the right of the screen. It should also have good checks in place for extremely long variable names and values. Wheelstock should be able to show any input parameters needed for each wheel along with the length of the code in each wheel. Wheel length can be enclosed within the curly brackets. 𝕾𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖘 (𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤) 03:43, 12 July 2021 (UTC)
More variable types
- There should include characters, strings, integers, floats, decimals, bytes, binaries, arrays, vectors, and maps. 𝕾𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖘 (𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤) 03:43, 12 July 2021 (UTC)
Taste function changing variable type
- The taste function should be able to change the type of variable by simply inputting the variable name then type. 𝕾𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖘 (𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤) 03:43, 12 July 2021 (UTC)
Dedicated Program Creation Modes
- Essentially make the base terminal still able to debug code, but is defaulted to the base program type (Probably Text Mode). Users can utilize a function (Maybe program_type?) to set the type of a program to create, they can they then create their program and it will utilize header files based on which program type. Hopefully I can implement a Graphics type, text type (The base mode), text graphical, and some others that are undecided as of now. I’ll then have an option to compile the program, if there are no errors, and export it into a .exe file. 𝕾𝖆𝖓𝖘𝖈𝖎𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖘 (𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤) 17:16, 16 August 2021 (UTC)