A self-updating language.
The language has a bug in it that allows for comments with no prefix like #, or //. This allows for easy error fixes. (it ignores any errors and treats them like comments.)
Every interpreter version of SSSC is written in Python.
Online interpreter*. Remember to replace what is in the read( ) function with your code like: "!poop haha;" or "=100/;"
Versions 3.x and up now updates themselves!
- §: prints A or any input (see number 6) forever
- º: starts up a local testing environment on port 80
- ⨘: print a random number in between 0 and 10
- !hello;: prints what is inbetween `!` and `;`
- =1+1; accepts +, -, /, and * with two parameters of up to 243 characters in length.<be>
- !word;§ prints word forever.
- =100/34;§ prints 2.94117647059 forever
A A A A A A
=420/500; =1+1; =1*4; =1-3;