- This article is a stub, which means that it is not detailed enough and needs to be expanded. Please help us by .
Plutonium is an interpreted programming language written in C++ by Shahryar Ahmad. It has enough features which make it useful. And new features are being added. It is simple to use, lightweight and easy to learn for beginners.It can be used to teach beginners or kids programming.The goal is to add all the advanced features while keeping it simple for beginners. Following is the list of things it supports right now:
- Different Data Types (number,float,string,list,byte,bool and file stream)
- Functions(Builtin + user defined)
- Command line I/O
- Conditionals(if,else if and else)
- Loops(while,dowhile,for, foreach)
- File Handling
- . OOP
- . Multifile programs
- Creating modules in c/c++ that can be imported and used
Hello World Program
Plutonium focuses on simplicity because as the saying goes: "Simplicity is the soul of efficiency" You can google "plutonium programming language" to find the official website.