Jump to navigation Jump to search
Lode Vandevenne designed the following languages:
- Gammaplex: a 2-dimensional language with graphical output
- Brainloller: an image based Brainfuck clone
- Braincopter: a Brainloller clone
- Mycelium: an image based Befunge clone
- Deltaplex: an image based language with 3D output.
- Unary: a joke language: Brainfuck converted to the unary number system
- Roco: a coroutine experiment
He also wrote platform independent interpreters in C++ for most of these languages.