- This article is a stub, which means that it is not detailed enough and needs to be expanded. Please help us by .
Lightlang is an esoteric programming language designed by User:Felixcesar15 that only uses 1 bit as memory.
Each character is an instruction (like brainfuck) (Note: any invaild instruction is ignored so you can comment your hardworked code)
- ^ - Toggle the bit.
- ! - Print the state of the bit. (As 0 and 1)
- . ? - Ask for input, if it's nothing, turn the bit on, otherwise turn the bit off.
- @ - Set the bit to random state.
- & - If the bit is on, don't read the next instruction, otherwise do nothing.
- # - Halt the program.
- < - Jump at the start of the program
- / - Reverse the direction of the instruction pointer.
- _ - Sleep for 1 second.
This will print the bit, toggle it then repeat
Same as above but it has delaying
This will print 0 if the input is nothing (Non-terminating)
Same as above but terminating
Currently there is none for the new instructions set, But User:Felixcesar15 is probably making new and clean one