Jump to navigation Jump to search
- H - Print “Hello, World!”.
- E - Execute the function.
- A - Initiate a new function containing the contents between A and the next A, if there already is a function defined, override it.
- C - Take the math expression from this C to the next C, evaluate it, and set it to the accumulator.
- U - If the accumulator is -1, input the accumulator with a number, else output it as a number.
- N - Like U, but with ASCII characters and not numbers.
- Q - Print the program source code.
- 9 - Print the lyrics to “99 Bottles Of Beer On The Wall”.
- + - Increment the accumulator by 1.
- × - E, but only if the accumulator is a truthy value.