- The folder will contain "0 or more folders" OR "0 to 1 file".
- The extension does not affect the processing.
- The ActionId is the order of execution in "ascending order in case of case-insensitive string comparison of ordinal numbers". (Corresponds to "StringComparer.OrdinalIgnoreCase" in C#.)
- The VariableId should be an integer value.
- The uninitialized variable value is a random number value from 0~99. (In this case, the calculation method of the random number value is not specified.)
（Note that '《' and '》' should not be written when actually filling in the form. ） （The ".《arbitrary character》" can be omitted.）
|《ActionId》.《arbitrary character》||[Action block (definition)]A block of actions (executed in the same hierarchy in the order of the youngest action id)|
|《#ActionId》.《arbitrary character》||[Action block (definition)]A block of actions (only executed in [Action block (call)]|
|《Command》.《arbitrary character》||[Action piece]Action|
|《%ActionId》.《arbitrary character》||[Action block (call)]Calling action|
Multiple arguments separated by spaces (see "Command" for details) When "《VariableId》" is an argument, the value set in the variable can be interpreted as "VariableId" by writing "《*VariableId》".
|copy||《VariableId》 《VariableId》||Copying Variables|
|in||《VariableId》||1 character input (utf-8)|
|out||《VariableId》||1 character output (utf-8)|
|loop||《VariableId》 《VariableId》 《ActionId》||Performs the specified action while the values of the two variables are not equal.|
|add||《VariableId》 《VariableId》||Add the second variable to the first variable|
This language is Turing-complete. Because Brainfuck's interpreter can be implemented.