I’m just some normal guy who is interested in the wiki and it’s languages. Truttle1 helped me get here.
Languages I made:
Dig | My first esoteric programming language
- Only certain commands usable depending if you’re over or underground.
- Also could be used for jumps or functions.
- ”Low” amount of commands.
- If 16 was low.
- Horrible memory and storage options. Read the Dig article for why.
- Joke Language based of Dig.
- Where digging can potentially kill you.
GIO/Golf In One
- Made for Golf Coding.
- Not like if there’s better alternatives...
Uses Simplified ASCII/SASCII (yet to be made).Realized that’s dumb.
- Does it already exist?
- Is based on functions, so “main”, then “print”, then “string”, and so on.
- So I guess everything is a function.
- Heres what I would imagine (print a):
- The first set of parentheses is main, second is printing, then finally, the third is “a”.
You know, this is looking like the solution to everything. Maybe I’m too ambitious...
Other Pages of mine
More about me
I am pretty chill about my stuff, so don’t expect me being any special. Also, I really would like if more people could find esolangs more easily. I don’t feel like the random article button is much.
Here’s a list of things I like in order of interest.
Things I dislike on the other hand...
- Hard to understand articles
Languages I like and you should too
Fish is one of those esolangs that I manage to understand, not because of logic, but because of simplicity (not too simple though). It takes the 2d grid concept, and makes it into an intuitive, and of course stack/based experience.