Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The title of this article is incorrect because of technical limitations. The correct title is :(.
- This article is not detailed enough and needs to be expanded. Please help us by .
The title is "Unhappy" because of technical limitations.
- a~z : variables. They should be inputted in console. When they are inputted, it prints itself every time it is called.
- A~Z : define a function when ; is not met. When they are called twice, the program will run the function.
- % : make a Brainfuck interpreter.
- > : call the class and call the function.
- 0~9 : Define a class until ; is met.
- ; : end a class or a function.
- : : separate a class or function from code.
This only works when input is "Hello,world".