Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This article is a stub, which means that it is not detailed enough and needs to be expanded. Please help us by .
Tweak is a language by user:Maxsteele2 which starts like BASIC, but commands can be created, edited, or deleted to fit any task needed.
- Goto (number)
- Goto is used to go to another part of the program. This command cannot be deleted or edited.
- End closes the program. This command cannot be deleted or edited.
- Newcom (command name)
- Newcom creates a new command or rewrites an old one; At this point, it is empty.
- Edit (command name)
- Edit edits a command.
- Delcom deletes a command.
10 Start 20 Newcom Print 30 Edit Print 31 var x 32 x = <input2> 33 document.write ("ext"); 40 print Hello World 50 End