This language doesn't appear to have a webpage other than this that I can look up for more information. A few things aren't crystal clear:
- What is a subroutine? It's mentioned in the definition of uppercase letters, but nowhere else.
- Are the contents of memory and registers shared between the base program and its calling itself?
- Do the main and auxiliary memories each have a pointer that moves independently of the other? (I'd imagine so, considering that you tell us it affects < and >, but it still could be clearer.)
-- Smjg 22:36, 6 Nov 2006 (UTC)
- A subroutine is calling the main program as a subroutine.
- The contents of memory and registers are shared between the base program and calling itself.
- The main and auxiliary memories do have independent pointers.
--Zzo38 00:32, 11 Nov 2006 (UTC)