Jannis Harder is the author of some esoteric languages he created many years ago:
- axo (2004)
- YABALL (Jun, 2005)
- Subskin (Sep, 2005) a OISC variant with an extreme short (148 bytes of code) Ruby implementation.
- Rhotor (Jan, 2006) a lazy evaluating functional language that utilizes pattern matching.
And he wrote some implementations for other esoteric languages:
- obi2, a nicely shaped Brainfuck interpreter written in Ruby. (Jul, 2005)
- bf2a, a Brainfuck to C converter which does many optimizations (gcc fails on too long programs), again written in Ruby. (Jul, 2005)
- bfx, a short (177 bytes of code) Brainfuck interpreter written in Ruby. (Not online yet) (Sep, 2005)
- User:jix Jannis Harder's user page.