Jump to navigation Jump to search
FURscript is the programming language currently in development by Broken Angel. The structure is based off a mix of html, turbo pascal, and BASIC.
The structure of a FURscript program is as follows:
- All code is to be in BLOCK CAPITALS
- All code is encased in [ ]
- Start the code for your program with [PROG]
- Start any procedures with [PSTART]
- Start any blocks of code with [BSTART]
- End your program with [ENDPROG]
- End blocks with [END]
- End Procedures with [PEND]
- Write procedures OUTSIDE of your program code
- [WRITE:"TEXT"] WRITES THE TEXT IN THE APPLICATION
- [KEYP] WAITS FOR KEYPRESS TO MOVE ONTO THE NEXT SECTION OF COMMAND
- [KEYP=ASCII] WAITS FOR KEYPRESS OF KEY WITH MATCHING ASCII TO MOVE ON (also responds to "ENTER" OR "ESC")
- [GOTOPOS X,Y] MOVES THE CURSOR TO A DEFINED POSITION
- [ALERTMSG="TEXT"] CREATES AN ALERT MSG BOX WITH TEXT YOU DEFINE
- [OPENDIR="DIRECTORY"] OPENS AN OBJECT IN THE DEFINED DIRECTORY (must have associated program)
- [SAVFIL="DIRECTORY","TEXT","FILETYPE"] SAVES TEXT INTO A DEFINED EXTENSION (must be a valid text file eg:doc,txt,rtf etc)
- [INTSOU="PITCH","LENGTH"] CREATES A SOUND WITH THE INTERNAL SPEAKER
- [SYSDIAG] CHECKS THE OS VERSION
- [DRVFREE="DIRECTORY"] CHECKS THE SPACE OF THE DRIVE (MB'S)
- [SYSDOWN] SHUTS DOWN THE SYSTEM BY MANUAL
- [PASSMSG="PASSWORD","CONDITIONS YES","CONDITIONS NO"] CREATES A PASSWORD BOX AND DEFINES THE CONDITIONS FOR A CORRECT AND INCORRECT PASSWORD.
- [OPENWEB="URL"] OPENS A WEBSITE WITH THE DEFINED URL
- [DIRFORMAT="DIRECTORY","BYPASSSECURITY?"] FORMATS A DRIVE AND ASKS WHETHER TO BYPASS ALL RESTRICTIONS
More commands will be published soon.
Broken Angel is working on a simple compiler in Visual Basic. Einsidler does not approve of the idea.