- 1 My languages
- 1.1 Timeline
- 1.2 Languages by type
- 1.3 Languages by series
I made programming languages before I had heard about esolangs. PHL was just a test, not meant to be esoteric.
- PHL 1.0 An imperative procedural language with anonymous functions. Not very interesting.
- Forobj Stack-based self-modifying language. My first esoteric language attempt.
- Sve – A dynamic scripting language with first-class scopes. Used for example here.
- PHL ≥1.2 – A compiled language influenced by C++ and D.
- Goldfish This is interesting.
- Twocode Visual peogramming language.
- Lii A "pure" object oriented language.
- SYCPOL A system card programming language inspired by COBOL.
- Röda – A non-esoteric scripting language
- PScript – A non-esoteric non-scripting language
Languages by type
Sve · PHL 1.2 · Röda – PScript
These languages were created for fun, but the author can imagine similar real-use languages.
Languages by series
PHL 1.0 · PHL 1.2