This forum is closed to new posts due to low activity and a deluge of spam. It is kept online as a static historical record. If you want to read about or discuss esoteric programming languages, the Esolang wiki is the place to go. An archive of the forum is available.

CPFL and ECPFL (3)

1 Name: Ihope127 : 2005-12-21 16:35 ID:wp4dwOA5

I'd like two esoteric programming languages: CPFL and ECPFL. However, I'm stumped as to what they should actually look like and stuff.

CPFL would be a purely functional language and not much else. In fact, it may be a good idea to simply have this language be lazily-evaluated SKI calculus using Unlambda's syntax.

ECPFL is where the fun comes in. It'd be a "control language" that'd define just what CPFL programs would do. There could be one control set that made CPFL act like Lazy K, another to make our language compatible with Haskell, etc. Versatility is what I want in this language, because right now, there simply aren't any functional esoteric languages that are very versatile.

Well... there're my ideas. Anybody want to contribute?

2 Name: Graue : 2005-12-22 14:40 ID:UtqoHaXo

Why don't you just write a Lazy K interpreter that interprets the input and output lists in a different way?

3 Name: Ihope127 : 2005-12-23 17:31 ID:wp4dwOA5

Hmpf, that's what ECPFL should do. *hides in a corner*
This thread has been closed. You can not post in this thread any longer.